29 December 2009

Fanny Worship -t

Mistress implemented a series of
carefully thought-out training programs that were designed to
eliminate any shred of masculine behavior on my part. I guess you‘d
call it ‘mind control!’ These programs included Fanny Worship...Her
plan of how to make sure i would always worship a Woman’s
Fanny...and eventually worship the male rump as well.

As with all aspects of a Woman’s Body, i was prohibited from using
the normal male terms for a Woman’s rear...terms that guys use like
“ass,” “bootie,“ or “butt” and more recently “laffy taffy!” Even
more moderate terms like “bottom” or “rear” were off limits...the
only term i was permitted to use is “Fanny”...with a capital F for a
Woman and a small f for a sissy’s rear. The word “fanny” is usually
associated with the lexicon of very young children, and Mistress was
amused whenever i used it. For non-sissy males, i was required to
use the term “manly rump.”

Mistress explained to me that, after a Woman’s Bosoms, their Fannies
are the next anatomical part of so many male fantasies and desires.
Women seem to instinctively know the effect that their Fannies have
on males...real men as well as we sissies...they wear clothes that
accentuate their Fanny shape, they sport tattoos above their
Fannies...sometimes even on their Fannies. Their Fannies swing and
rock as they walk. At the beach, of course, the Teen and 20s crowd
especially show off their naked Fannies as they strut along wearing
thong bikinis. Real men look at these with much appreciation...and
usually with some comments or whistles to show their enthusiasm. Not
sissies like me. Because of my training, i don’t dare look at the
Women’s Fannnies...i’m much too intimidated by them, and i prefer
not to go to the beach.

Needless to say, shortly after our marriage, i had to begin shaving
my own sissy fanny, and this became and every other day ritual. Of
course, underwear were completely out of the question...She threw
out all of my underpants and replaced them with frilly panties,
mostly in sissy colors like pink, peach, and lavender. These i wore
even to work underneath my male office attire.

I had to learn to show respect to my Wife’s Fanny on a daily basis.
Instead of the goodbye kiss that most males give their Wives as they
leave for work, i had to kneel down and kiss my Wife’s Fanny,
whether She was wearing jeans, Her nightie, or just panties. Same
thing when i returned home from work...no matter where She might be
in the house, i had to seek Her out, curtsey, and kneel and
kiss...very reverently...Her Superior Fanny.

Eventually, She began requiring me to do this in public. Sometimes,
when we would meet some of Her friends in town, She would amuse
Herself and Her friends by quietly telling me to “Kiss it!”, and i
would immediately go to Her rear, kneel, and kiss it. Her friends
would usually howl with laughter. On several occasions, Her friends
would be invited to give me the same command, and i would have to
oblige, kneeling behind them and kissing their backsides. Even with
their giggles, i would try to pretend that this was just a
joke...but they all knew i was a pathetic sissy whose Wife was in
complete control. Even in the grocery store or the mall, my Wife
would humiliate me if i displeased Her in any way by making me kneel
and kiss Her Fanny. Other men who saw this looked absolutely
disgusted, although some of the younger guys would point and laugh
out loud, calling me names like “queer” or “faggot.” And more than
once in a checkout line, my Wife would say out loud things in front
of men and Women like “If you don’t behave little man I’m gonna take
you home and spank your Fanny!” Sometimes i would come close to
tears at this humiliation. Fortunately, i lived at the time in a
large metro area (Dallas/Ft Worth) and didn’t have to worry too much
that someone from work would see these displays.

My Wife made me buy a photo album, into which i had to put various
photos from magazines and the Internet showing Women’s
Fannies...some of them covered with panties...some not. Some of them
were Fannies of very large Women...some were photos of Fannies of
younger Women. But each night, before going to bed, i had to leaf
through the album and look at the Women’s Fannies in an attitude of
reverence and respect. She also began making me put on red lipstick
before going to bed, and i’d have to kiss the photos of the Playboy
centerfold Fannies that i had taped to my nursery wall. After a few
years, those Playboy Fannies were literally covered with my own red
lipstick imprints...signs of my respect for Fannies.

Naturally, my own sissy fanny received a regular dose of spankings
from my Wife...sometimes with Her own hand, sometimes with Her
Hairbrush, sometimes with a belt. And eventually, shortly after the
time She began allowing me to nurse Her Bosoms like a baby, She
decided to use the same technique with Her Fanny. On these special
occasions, i would be allowed to come into Her bedroom while She lay
face down and naked on the bed. This was to be Fanny Worship time.
Most often, She would choose a time shortly after She had sex with
Her lover, or after She’d visited the toilet, or even after She’d
finished jogging. Her Fanny would always be moist and fragrant on
these occasions. Again dressed in my little nightie and panties, i
would be instructed to crawl toward Her on the bed, my hands behind
my back, and start by kissing...reverently...Her Fanny cheeks. I had
to cover these with kisses until She grunted “okay,” which meant
that my face...my nose, my mouth, my lips...were to press themselves
in between Her cheeks and seek out Her Fanny hole. She wouldn’t talk
during these sessions, and neither could i. My job was to use my
tongue to lick and lick and lick...sometimes for what seemed like
hours. She enjoyed the tongue job, i could tell, and sometimes i
would even hear Her moan softly as She would arch Her Fanny up to my
face. Who knows who She was thinking of at the time...certainly not
me! Sometimes i would smell the muskiness of another
male...sometimes just the moist warmth of Her toilet. As in Bosom
Training, i was not allowed to play with my wee-wee...i could only
lick and lick and lick until i was told to stop.

And when She finally would order me to stop, it was...guess what?
Spanking time again! This was my reward for servicing Her Fanny. And
it seemed like She was especially energetic in giving me these
“after-Fanny service” spankings. She would scold me for being such a
sissy and not being able to please Her like a real man...She would
call me Faggot and Queer and all kinds of names to humiliate me.
Sometimes i think my Fanny-licking actually turned Her on sexually,
and She wanted to punish me all the more for not being man enough to
please Her with my tiny penis. She told me i was going to have to
learn to kiss a man’s rump...or another sissy’s rump...the same way
someday. She would yell at me that i was totally useless to Women,
and that i needed to spend my time learning how to please other
males.

This actually came to pass a few years later when we had moved to
Munich, Germany. After a night on the town dancing, my Wife met
another effeminate male who called himself “Gypsy.” She brought him
home to our apartment, where she introduced him to me...i was
wearing my pink nightie at the time, and i curtseyed to him as he
came in. After some small talk and a couple of drinks, Gypsy and i
sat down on the couch in front of my Wife, and She told us to start
kissing each other. Of course, we did...swapping tongues as he
rubbed his hands over my body.

It was later that She asked Gypsy to takes his clothes off and lay
face down on the couch...and i was ordered to service his own rump.
His rump was actually rather Feminine looking, although there was
certainly a lot more hair. But i placed my face between his cheeks
and began to lick and probe his own rump hole, smelling the distinct
manliness that wasn’t apparent when i did this with my Wife Master.
And, of course, his balls were dangling there right below my
face...a reminder that i was finally rimming another male. Believe
it or not, my tiny wee sprang to attention and i found myself
strangely excited by doing this to another man. Eventually, we both
did “69” with each other, squirting our sissy juices into each
other’s mouths while Wife laughed and ridiculed me. She later
rewarded Gypsy by letting him fondle and suck on Her Bosoms, while i
had to sit and watch, knowing that this sissy was being allowed to
do something that was forbidden to me.

I am still to this day in awe of Women’s Fannies. They’re meant to
be worshipped, revered and respected. I never use the vulgar terms
referring to Fannies...i never ogle Fannies like i used to...i never
masturbate to photos of Women’s Fannies, but...yes...i do masturbate
to photos of male rumps...real man rumps and sissy rumps. And yes, i
still occasionally get to lick a male rump...usually sissies i meet
through the Internet. Although i am no longer with my former Wife, i
still respect the fact that She taught me to revere and worship the
Female Fanny. My motto is still “A sissy’s place is at a Woman’s
Rear!”

No comments:

Post a Comment